30 November 2012

shoes





we don´t have to tell u, that black shoes are not just black shoes I when u dress up the most important 
key of the outfit will always be the perfect pair of shoes I for example u are during the day in the city or 
at work and need comfortable shoes like sneakers or boots and want to go after work at night out or 
have a date - fabulous black high heels or wedges are saving u the night I here is a view into my [small but fav.] 
black shoe collection I 

from the back left u see my wedges to bond - i got it in london at topshop I my black varnish pumps
givenchy - got it in sale last summer I first line now - zara sandals (old) I zara with golden riventing got it 
this summer in sale I zara old line summer 2010 I mango - sale summer 2010 I and not to forget the 
maison martin margiela boots - we got it in sale this week and are so excited about it

xoxo deea