01 December 2012

hussein chalayan



 


 


hussein chalayan I born 1970 in the turkish part of cyprus I was studying at the well-known 
central saint martins college of art and design in london I in 1994 the cyproit founded his own prêt-à-porter-brand I in 1995 he had his first official show in london I he is one of my favorit fashion designers because he is an conceptual artist and a fashion designer at the same time I he combines fashion and technology in a progressiv way without letting the aesthitic of his fashion suffer below it I his collection ss2007 
" a hundred and eleven " is a fantastic production in which the dresses seems to change in a magic way I there is always an artistically and technically sophisticated concept behind his fashion I his designs are inspired by architecture philosophy and anthropology I


hussein chalayan I 1970 im türkischen teil der insel zypern geboren studierte am renommierten central 
saint martins college of art and design in london I im jahre 1994 gründete der zypriote seine eigene prêt-à-porter-marke I 1995 feierte er mit seiner ersten offiziellen show sein londondebüt I er ist einer meiner lieblingsdesigner weil er konzeptkünstler und modedesigner zugleich ist I er kombiniert technologie und mode auf eine fortschrittliche art miteinander ohne dass die ästhetik seiner kleider darunter leiden müsste I
seine kollektion ss2007 " a hundred and eleven " ist eine faszinierende inszenierung in der sich seine kleider wie durch magische hand an den körpern der models verändern I hinter seiner mode steht immer ein künstlerisch und technisch ausgefeiltes konzept I seine designs sind inspiriert von architektur philosophie und anthropologie I