23 January 2013

PRADA [architecture]



here a few projects for prada company


PRADA EPICENTER NYC
by OMA I rem koolhaas I more than a store

new york´s prada epicenter is not just an exclusive boutique it is also a public space I a gallery I a performance space I a laboratory





PRADA EPICENTER TOKYO
by herzog & de meuron

is in the fashionable aoyama district in tokyo I it's the company´s second radical apporch to fashion store architecture - following rem koolhaas flagship store in nyc I attention is on the fitting rooms


PRADA TRANSFORMER
by rem koolhaas

initially developed by the u.s.army to protect aircraft and vehicles in storage I the fashion house prada is using the transformer as a pavilion to house the company exhibition " waist down" a series of twirling skirts I it's also used for film festivals, fashion shows and art exhibitions