25 July 2013

turban glamour [nr.1]




since turbans are popping up everwhere in fashion again right now i thought of showing you one of my favorit ways to wear one I it is and always was a great way of protecting your hair from the sun and look special at the same time I in my opinion it gives every look a finish I you can play around with the way to tie it and with colours and pattern I you can look classy but boho aswell depending on what you choose I i´ve been trying different turban styles over the last years and i feel more and more comfortable with it even if sometimes people are staring 

what i was wearing I turban - vintage [birthday present from deea] I shirt - zara I short - hm I shoes - zara I watch - fossil I turquoise bracelet - mueller [birthday present from a dear friend]