22 September 2013

it had to be you



wir waren so glücklich als die sonnenbrillen von anderne mit der post kamen I eine tolle marke mit umwerfenden modellen zwischen denen wir uns kaum entscheiden konnten I meine wahl fiel am ende auf dieses baby und hab sie gleich mit einer high waist hose, einer etwas rockigeren lederjacke und nem basic streifentop kombiniert I trotz der letzten sonnenstrahlen die uns noch einbisschen wärmen steht der herbst vor der tür I die farben und die kombination fand ich sehr passend I ich hoffe es gefällt euch ;-)


we were so happy when the sunglasses by anderne arrived with the mail I an amazing brand with gorgeous designs which made it hard for us to choose one I but in the end i chose this baby and combined it with a high waist trouser, a rocking leather jacket and a basic striped shirt I despite the fact that the last sunbeams are warming us fall is coming soon I so i found the colors and combo appropriate I i hope you like it ;-)


wearing sunglasses - anderne::it had to be you sg  / leather jacket - bershka / top - benetton / trousers - american apparel / shoes - zara / bag - zara / scarf - vintage